Friday, January 29, 2010

My Heart Stamps for You - more DT cards

I have a few more lovely cards using some of the My Heart Stamps for You stamps that are on sale this week at Stamp and Create.
Check out this gorgeous diaper-fold card created by Jeanette using Dressed up Bunny...
Oh my goodness!! Isn't that so cute? I love how she used the border to give the appearance of lace.
Here's what it looks like with the insert pulled out. This set comes with a large and small version of the cute bunny. You can see how Jeanette used the small bunny on the pull out insert.

Here's a closer view of the insert. I think this stamp would make a beautiful and fun Easter card!
Jeanette used Dressed Up Bunny Set, Light Blue Ric Rac Ribbon, and Heart 2 Charm.

Next up we have this cute card made by Guest DT Joy using Beach Duckie Set...
This set comes with the Duckie image, Beach sign, AND sentiment!! The fun bright colors makes me want to forget that it's winter and head straight for the beach!!
Joy also used some Basic Grey Origins 12x12 paper (also available in 6x6 pads).

I love the versatility of these. All of the My Heart Stamps for you stamps are on sale this week for 25% off.
Product updates:
I have added a few more items to the **Sale** section! I will be adding more soon.
Moonlight Whispers are back in stock.
The Greeting Farm is having a release on Sunday. I will have the stamps available for pre-order. I ordered the stamps weeks ago, but due to CHA, they haven't arrived yet...but they should be here soon.
Whiff of Joy's Happy Mail should arrive soon. I ordered them at the begining of the month, so they should be here this week. I will put them in the store as a preorder. But hopefully they will arrive this week so the pre-order wait won't be long.
Highh Hopes reorder is on their way. The older stamps should be all restocked very soon. Plus I still have most of the new Dustin Pike release still in stock.
Prima Flowers are on their way!! Yeah!! Stay tuned for those soon!Shimmerz new products PEARLZ and VIBEZ have been ordered as well!! I can't wait to play with them!!
Lastly, don't forget about our blog candy here!

Happy Stamping!
~Lacey Stephens



2 comments:

  1. Awesome DT cards, Lacey!!! Love that diaper fold card that Jeanette made! That bunny stamp is fabulous! And the ducky card from Joy is just adorable! I love them boh! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cards with unusual folds. More, please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!