Monday, August 9, 2010

The Greeting Farm Product Spotlight

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.

I posted a few times over the weekend with lots of winners from recent challenges, rewards, and candies. Make sure to scroll down to see them all.
In the mean time, it's time for a new Product Spotlight.
This week's spotlight is: The Greeting Farm Stamps
I've spotlighted TGF before, but it's been a few months and it was such a great hit last time!
So, for the next week, all Greeting Farm stamps instock will be on sale for 25% off!!
I have some product updates below so make sure to check those out, plus we have some samples from the Design Team using TGF stamps.
But first, I have to introduce our newest Guest at Stamp and Create!

I am so happy to introduce Heidi Burt!!
Hi, my name is Heidi and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am originally from England but have lived in the U.S for 30 years. I have always been a crafty person doing cross stitch, knitting, creating mosaics, woodworking, knitting, painting, jewelry making, and scrapbooking. I started stamping in 2006 as small hobby and it’s is now a healthy obsession. You can view my blog at http://heidisimaginarium.blogspot.com/
I am so happy to have Heidi as our guest!! Her cards are so gorgeous and her creativity amazes me!!
Unfortunately that means we have to say goodbye to Sharon. Sharon was a wonderful addition to the team and I'm sad to see that her guest time was up :-( But on a happy note for me, I still get to work with her on the Wags 'n Whiskers team!!


Now here are the amazing samples from the awesome Design Team!!

Joy created a card with two GF images...Flirty Anya and Stella (Wild Sprout). I love to alter my images and this one was lots of fun (head of Stella and body of Flirty Anya). I colored her with my favorite color purple, used my circle nesties, lotus pendant spellbinder, prima fairy tale white roses and trellis purple mist roses.
Heidi

Heidi created her card with an image and sentiment from the TGF Buddies set. She also used October Afternoon Fly a Kite paper, Ivory Prima Trellis Roses accented with Poppyfield Prima – Fairytale Roses, and a Hello Kitty Charm.

Jeanette

Jeanette used one of the Wild Sprouts images from The Roll Call kit. The paper is Basic Grey's Green at Heart. She also used Prima flowers, Basic Grey pearls and some luxurious satin striped reversible ribbon in mauve.

Lacey Lacey used Angel Anya, Basic Grey Bitter Sweet DP, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, Stardust Stickles on the wings, hair bow, and halo, new May Arts Wrinkled Ribbon, and new On the Edge clear stamp from Stampology (I love the look of these stamps creating the border).

There were lots of new things added to the store recently.

Disney stamps and paper!!


LOTS of new Kasiercraft 6x6 paper pads have been added:
Restock of My Heart Stamps for You finally arrived:
New May Arts Ribbon (including silk, wrinkle, and check ribbons):

And something new to the store, but not stamping related are Crazy Bands!!
These silly silicone bands are the rave with the kids these days. They wear them on their wrists and trade them with their friends.
When I had a friend from England visit, they never hear about Crazy Bands so I had to get them in the store, just in case anyone was looking for an on-line source.
Don't forget to check out the Monthly Challenge!
Happy stamping and shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice blog. I got here from Sharon Caudle's blog and am glad to have found your blog and your store. Please consider adding Feedburner so I can get updates via email. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with blogs and the ones with Feedburner are the easiest because I get an email everytime there is a new post. You have a nice blog and I am anxious to order some things from the store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!