Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stampavie Halloween stampsInnow in stock!!

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
The new Stampavie Halloween stamps by Tina Winke are now in stock...except Cat in Pumpkin Costume (there was an error with my order). But it should be here in a few days.
I also received some restocks of the Spring/Summer release and Bear and Robin by Gillian Roberts.
I also have the new Sarah Kay stamps along with some of last year's Christmas stamps on order. I will be adding those to the store as a preorder soon. I don't like to have preorders open for too long. But I wanted to let you know that I will have them as soon as they are available.
Don't forget that it is Stamp and Create's Birthday this week!! You can see this post for the awesome blog candy I am offering.
In the mean time, here is a wonderful card Joy used for the Product Spotlight this week which is: Birthday Category!
All stamps in the Birthday Category are on sale 25% off through Sunday night.

Joy used the beautiful Angelica by Wags 'n Whiskers Rubbers Stamps!
Speaking of Wags 'n Whiskers, why don't you join us for the challenge this week?!

Happy Stamping and Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!