Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New CC Designs & Magnolia DooHickeys

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

Someone pointed out that I forgot to post the winner of the last challenge.
I'm sorry. The winner is:
Congratulations, Peggy! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and I will get your gift certificate to you.
Here is her card...

We had a few deliveries we received recently.

New Release CC Designs and restocks...

And I forgot to post last week when I added the **New** Kraftin' Kimmie...

And don't forget our Magnolia Product Spotlight Sale this week!
Magnolia stamps are on sale up to 25% off.

Here is a new card I (Lacey) created using the fun Tilda as a Star and Spruce DooHickey...

Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:


Plus lots of designs on Clearance...
And don't forget our Monthly Challenge!

Happy stamping and Shopping!!

1 comment:

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!